Are you a Bator?

Welcome to my little blog about bating. This is a place for men like us to gather, discuss, and participate in the fine art of male masturbation.
Kick off your clothes, relax, and enjoy

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's official...I'm bloggin about batin

Hey fellas. I say that as if anyone is actually reading this. It's a brand new blog and I have no followers, but you've got to start somewhere, right? So here goes!

I'm a bator, plain and simple. I love to masturbate, and really who doesn't? If there wasn't such a stigma attached to it, many more people would actually be able to admit it. Although masturbating just when one feels horny, and calling yourself a bator are very different things. Everyone does it, but then there are people like us that make more of it. I sometimes refer to it as an art form. It is a way of expressing yourself, right? It's not just rubbing your cock to get your rocks off. It's taking the time to appreciate the way your cock gets hard, the way it throbs, the oozing of precum, the feeling of wrapping your hand around it and moving it just the right way, up and down, drawing yourself closer to the edge, pulling back, riding the wave until you are ready to release it in a full explosion of warm cum in a way you never thought possible. It's not jerkin off, it's masturbation...it's bating.



So who am I? and what makes me such an expert? Well, years of practice! No, seriously, if that were the case we'd all be experts, and technically we all are, but I'm the type of guy that sets aside time each day (if possible) to appreciate my cock and give it the time it deserves to masturbate, and enjoy it. I'm also not the shy type...as if you haven't guessed already, and I kind of get a kick out of being so open about something so private. It's also my belief that we all SHOULD be more open about it. It's time to end the stigma attached and realize the importance of masturbation and it's benefits in every man's life. So really, this is my own little way of doing just that. I may not be an expert, but I feel like I have a very practical approach to the topic and maybe my ideas and philosophies may resonate with other men. That is my hope at least.

A word about my writing style; It's not going to be perfect in it's grammar and syntax. I may mis-spell words or have huge run on sentences, that's not what's important here. So, for all you grammar Nazis, try to look past that to the thoughts, not the words. I'll do my best to keep it coherent.

I also want to address the thought that I may come across as conceited with all the pics I post of myself. That's not the case. As I said before, I'm an exhibitionist, I like to show off. BUT, I will say that I'm very proud of my dick, as I think most men are, and consider it to be a very "pretty" penis (as some have said to me), so therefore I have no qualms about putting it out there.


Plus with using my photos, I don't have to worry about other people getting upset about me stealing them without permission. Although I do plan on posting pics of other men that I find hot. This is a blog about masturbation, so I not only want talk about it, but inspire it as well.

Like with this:



So there you have it, my first post. I have lot's of topics stored in my brain that I'd love to talk about, but I'm always open to suggestions. Feedback is always appreciated, so comment or leave a message. I'd love to hear from you.

For those of you who want to find other sites I'm on, these are my favorites:

www.bateworld.com as Big Stiffy
www.dudesnude.com/members/13256
www.xtube.com as Big_Stiffy

Until next time...happy bating.

9 comments:

  1. It's an honor to be the first to leave a comment for here! Congratulations for starting a new blog. I'll be always coming back to check it out. You're great and I love to be your buddy. Bate on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you spoke my language with that video man. It was almost like looking in the mirror, like you said its not just bustin a nut, its and art, one to be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess its catching on... bate on brothers!
    will definitely be a regular follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm bookmarking this site.

    It occurred to me while I was bating yesterday that a cool thing about being gay is we're so unembarrassed about masturbating. Straight guys do it, of course, but they're shy about admitting it. (This may be easing. See: James Franco.) But us? We LOVE knowing we're all strokers. That jacking off in front of each other is the MINIMUM sexual encounter between men. Not to mention jacking off alone later and remembering it.

    So let me tell you this, you and everyone else who finds your blog. I saw the video you posted on Bateworld, and I masturbated watching it. Though on different sides of the lens, you and I each had cum on his fingers by the end.

    I enjoyed telling you that, and you enjoyed reading it, and isn't that neat? Well, see ya. Time to bate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work. of course if I had your huge cock I would probably never leave the house! But when it comes to my bate-mine feels every bit as big as yours when I edge and polish with my trusty Albolene! Incredible buddy. wow and ....wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. linked up from another bloggers profile and couldn't get through your posts without grabbing the A jar! and strokin to your vid. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always suck the cock I just jacked off licking up the still warm sperm off the throbbing prick, cleaning the shaft ,the pisshole and sucking the balls too, love the taste of fresh cum right from the still stiff dick taking it to the balls banging against my chin..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do realize that here and there, you're spelling your name w/o the T. And many of those misspellings occur in important places. --DS

    PS: When do we get the videos back?

    ReplyDelete