Are you a Bator?

Welcome to my little blog about bating. This is a place for men like us to gather, discuss, and participate in the fine art of male masturbation.
Kick off your clothes, relax, and enjoy

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Please follow me now on Tumblr

Hey Fellas! Wondering where I've been all year? Well, I just moved my blog over to Tumblr. It seems like a better fit and I'm able to just reblog my "Dudes That Get Me Hard" photos directly, rather than having to save them and post them here.

PLEASE COME FOLLOW ME OVER THERE: bigstiffy.tumblr.com

2 comments:

  1. your so fucking hot , Sean from Sydney
    skype sean.hickey26

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey big stiffy -- thank you so much for this blog. i am a hopelessly addicted chronic lifelong SOLOSEXUAL masturbator and your MASTURBATION blog is some of the best bate fuel i have ever seen -- can't tell you how many dozens of hours i have been here masturbating & masturbating & masturbating & masturbating & MASTURBATING!!! THANK YOU! --- solosxr in san diego

    ReplyDelete