Are you a Bator?

Welcome to my little blog about bating. This is a place for men like us to gather, discuss, and participate in the fine art of male masturbation.
Kick off your clothes, relax, and enjoy

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lube it, or lose it

If you are a bator, then that usually means you like to jerk off for more than an hour or so. Can you imagine rubbing the skin of your cock for that long without any lubrication? I know I can't, but I'm circumsized and don't have any lose skin to help alleviate some of the friction. I do precum, but not enough to last as long as I need it to. Therefore lube is a very important part of my bate regime. I love it! It feels 10 times better with lube, and it makes it so I can make it last for as long as I need to. The challenge, therefore, is finding a lube that can last as long as I can. I've tried a lot of lubes in my day, from lotion to water based to oil based, but in the end there is only one hands-down winner in the great lube debate...Albolene.

I call it the lube of champions, and rightfully so, if you ever ask a true bator what lube he uses, it'll be Albolene. It's pretty much how you can separate the men from the boys. If you see this little jar next to someone's bed, you know he's a bator. It's marketed as a makeup remover, so you won't find it in any sex shop, so really the only way guys find out about it is by word of mouth. A stroke buddy of mine introduced it to me many years ago and I never looked back. Since then I've introduced so many men to it, that I should take out some stock in the company. It's so great that I usually have two bottles on hand in the house at all times, and always take one with me when I travel, and one of the best parts about it, if anyone finds it, they don't know it's lube. Though you may have to explain why you have make up remover in your bag.

So why is it so great? There are many reasons, but the main one is that it's oil based. It lasts forever and never gets sticky. I've jerked off for 2 hours or more without having to reapply, and for me, that is best reason to use it. But like I said, there are so many good things about this lube, for example: You don't have to go to an embarrassing sex shop to buy it. You can find it anywhere you find Noxema products (Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.) and it only costs $11 a jar, and that jar will last you at least 3 months! and that's with bating at least once a day! You can't beat that! Also, since it's a moisturizing cleanser, when you are done, you simply wipe it off with a towel and you come out clean...and it won't dry out your skin.

Now, no lube is perfect, there are some things that some may not like about it. Some just simply don't like oil based lubes that you can't just wash off. In fact, if you try Albolene, it's important to know you WIPE it off with a towel first, then you can wash with soap and water. If you try to wash it off first, it won't be pretty. Also, if you get it on your sheets or couch, it could leave an oil based stain, so you have to be careful where it goes.

PLEASE NOTE: Albolene is never to be used with condoms! As with any oil based lube, it will eat away at latex. That's why this is the lube for bating!

Are you convinced yet? :-) I told you, I should work for the company. Albolene is my best friend.

Notice the blue and white jar by my side

I understand that not every dude is into using lube, especially those with foreskin, but for me, it's a must. I need the slip and slide or my skin just gets all raw...and basically is just doesn't feel as good. In fact, it's kind of a deal breaker if you wanna jerk off with me and you don't use lube. I don't really know how to jerk off a guy without lube. You know what I'm talking about, right? The guys that do the grab and jerk instead of the slide and glide. The guys that pull the skin with their stroke instead of sliding over it. I just can't do it. This mainly happens with uncut guys, therefore it's pretty rare for me to jerk off with them. Snobby, maybe, but it's just my experience that they just don't know how to jerk me off, and vice versa.

Give me lube, or give me death! I'll even take my jar with me if I fear the guy doesn't have the right kind. Don't get me wrong, I'll use any kind of lube over not using any, but if I wanna have a rockin good time...it'll be Albolene....always. And how hot does your dick look when it's all greased up!?

Yeah, I even brought my jar to my Choasmen photo/video shoot. Look how greasy I am. LOVE it!

So the moral of the story here, fellas...lube it up, keep it greasy, and enjoy it for hours. If you haven't tried Albolene, do it, you won't regret it. If you can't find it in your local store, order it online. Trust me, you'll never go back to the sex shop lube ever again.

6 comments:

  1. loving your blog, man. Total bator here too, great to see the rambling of another bator, with hot pics. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Personally I am into handjob, I think it's hot to see a man lose control in another man's hands. I know you have one vid on dudestube in which you got finished off by your parther, that one vid is my all time favorite. Hope I can see more of the handjob videos from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an uncut bator let me say for me bate is not bate unless I'm lubed up slop slapping away making that wet clicking bate sound and getting juicy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, i wanna find a vid of your chaosmen jack off scene! i bet it's so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm cut, but I don't like lube for a variety of reasons. Most importantly, it makes me lose control rather quickly and I can't make the bate last as long as I'd like. Second most important is that it makes my hand greasy and that makes it difficult to use the mouse or the keyboard and I'm always surfing the 'net while I bate (and sometimes typing out messages to other guys in instant messenger).

    I have no problem bating dry. I do bate for hours on end, but it doesn't chafe and I certainly don't get sore. It's just the way I prefer it.

    But I do love your blog. Your honesty and openness is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn BS...Love to feel your hard cock slapping against my Jock bulge until you shoot and soak my bulge with your man juice and mixes with mine.

    ReplyDelete