Are you a Bator?

Welcome to my little blog about bating. This is a place for men like us to gather, discuss, and participate in the fine art of male masturbation.
Kick off your clothes, relax, and enjoy

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Please Stop Shaving Your Pubes Off

OK Fellas, this installment has me putting out a plea. For all you guys that think it looks good to shave your pubes completely bare...PLEASE stop. Look, I'm not a guy that's into man hair, or bears or anything like that, I just want my men to look like MEN, not boys. I don't really care for a huge bush either. Trim it up, manscape it, but don't take it all the way down to the skin. Plus, you get that annoying, itchy stubble that you have to maintain. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Like this guy, totally cute, but the fact that he has no hair down there looks so strange to me. Usually I love a shot of a guy squatting down naked like this, but I would just click right past this one. Maybe it's something about the way the skin folds down, or how you can see that dimple just above the cock.

If there were a speech bubble coming from this guys head it would read, "Hey, where'd my pubes go??". Most of the time these big muscle guy types shave their whole bodies, and ya know, I can almost go with that. Shaved chests are ok (except when you get all that stubble), they look fine because some guys have hairless chests naturally, but find me a guy that naturally has no pubes. If you shave yourself from chest to toe (which I don't recommend) then yes, you must shave the pubes. This is just about the only way it makes sense to do so, but MAN, think of the maintenance.

Now this one, I think, best proves my point. At least the last guy shaved everything, this guy has these great hairy legs, but then there is that sharp line where the hair just stops. It's ridiculous. Click on the picture to see the larger version to get a better idea of how weird it looks. Once you start shaving your pubes, where do you stop?? You have to go and do your balls, your taint, your ass, your crack...all the way down to your freakin ankles!

And DON'T get me started on guys that leave a small little patch there...a landing strip...like WOMEN do. I mean come on, I'd rather you just shave it all off.

We all know that a big bush can take about an inch off your dick, like the guy above. He's wonderfully hairy, but that bush is out of control. Trimming the hedges would certainly make his dick look bigger, especially when soft. So do that, clean it up, just don't sweep it all away.

I'd love to take a trimmer to this guy. He's got a big cock, but all that hair doesn't let him show it off. Imagine how much bigger (and cleaner) he'd look with all that cut back, and even though he's got a naturally smooth chest, it would look more natural to not be that hairy down there. Though, going too far and shaving it all off would look unnatural.

I know some guys are gonna gripe. They like the smooth look. Some will even say that the big bush is the way to go. We all have our tastes and/or fetishes. I'm also not advocating the overly maintained look. All I'm asking is that when you are standing in front of me naked that you look like you don't spend hours shaving, plucking and pruning your entire body. I want to think, "Damn he's hot" and not, "I wonder how long it takes him to get it to look like that". There is a way to maintain your body hair to where no one would think twice about it not naturally being like that.

I love to rub my hands through the pubes and chest hair. Maybe it is the fact that it's just so masculine. Men get hair all over, it's a fact, don't hide it, celebrate it.

This handsome devil is all smooth up top, but then has that nice nest of hair starting around the belly button and down around his cock and legs. If he tried to shave that off he'd have to do his legs too (which are totally sexy with that hair) and what guy wants to shave his legs? He could maybe use just a bit of trim, but please don't take too much away.

How hot is this hunk of yumminess? Nicely trimmed pubes are a great compliment to those pits and legs. He may shave his chest, but who cares, one can assume it's natural for him to not have hair there.

I'll leave you today with this fuckin HOT stud. To me, he's perfectly hairy, the chest, the arms, the pubes, he's just the epitome of MALE. This guy was gonna be the leader of my next "Dudes that get me hard" post. He looks so Italian, and that is one of my biggest weaknesses. The jet black hair, the lighter skin, the hair, the big dick...take me now!

I know reading my ramblings is not gonna make you stop shaving your privates, but maybe it'll make you think twice when you reach for the razor, and maybe make you reach for the trimmers instead.

2 comments:

  1. shave your fucking pussy and shut the fuck up!
    REAL MEN HAVE HAIRY BUSHES, not shaved pussies like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairy guys and a hairy chest is really sexy i don't have any problem with that, as long as the pubes is the same as the rest. Trimmed pubes is the best of course.
    I totally agree with the shaved pubes and hairy legs, it looks ridiculously. But how the body looks is very important also.

    ReplyDelete