Are you a Bator?

Welcome to my little blog about bating. This is a place for men like us to gather, discuss, and participate in the fine art of male masturbation.
Kick off your clothes, relax, and enjoy

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How Did You Learn to Masturbate?

Men are very sexual beings. Yes, females are also, but let's face it, men are pretty much governed by their cocks. Maybe it's the fact that our sex organs are on the outside and theirs are on the inside, thus making them more internal and emotional. Who knows, but we are naturally, overtly sexual men. We discover our penis at an early age. It's a funny body part, almost like your ears, they hang off your body and are all floppy and foldy. It feels good to touch it, play with it. Then we discover that it changes shape, even the balls move around and go from long and loose to tight and wrinkly. I remember the day when I first noticed my balls would move on their own (I've always had loose balls). They would pull up and moved around with every breath I took. I was enthralled. With that sort of curiosity, I think the majority of boys discover masturbation on their own, sometimes without even knowing it. I remember getting erections, but not really knowing what they were for, all I knew is that it felt good and it was fun to get them.

Today I share with you how I learned to masturbate. It may not be all that exciting, I didn't have anyone teach me how to do it, or even talk about it. That would make for a VERY erotic story. Although, I always wish someone had shown me. Shown me that it was natural, that it was fun, that it was normal and healthy, so that when I came for the first time, I knew what it was and it didn't freak me out. I would have spent many more of my early years enjoying it, rather than feeling guilty and trying to suppress the urge.

I grew up in a semi-religious household. I use the word "semi" (tee hee) because we weren't zealots, but we also weren't allowed to curse, we couldn't see movies with lot's of sex or nudity, nor did we even talk about such things. I wasn't oppressed...just deprived. I was also the youngest of 5 kids, I had three older sisters and my brother was the closest in age at two years older. Now I know your eyebrows raised at the mention of an older brother, but calm down, even with sharing a room there were very few encounters regarding nudity and sexual things between us. I was also very shy. I know...SHOCKING, eh? I was scrawny and wimpy, didn't play sports, kept to myself and was the quiet, creative type. In short, I was on my own when it came to learning about sex.


As I mentioned, I shared a room with my brother. I didn't get my own room until I was 15, so both of us lived in the same room through our formative years. It's amazing that we never caught each other masturbating...or even naked. I'm not sure about him, but when I discovered it, I always did it in the shower...so I assume that's what he did too, because the bedroom was pretty much out of the question. The only time I ever saw an adult sized dick was when we would shower in public and I would see my dads. Which only increased my curiosity.

I was also a late bloomer, my whole family was. In fact, when I went to get a physical before starting Junior High schoool, the doctor told my mother that he was worried I wasn't developing properly. He actually said I had the penis the size of a 6 year old! Right there in front of me and my mother!! I was horrified, my mother, God bless her, took it all in stride with a smile, saying, "all my kids are late bloomers". Boy, wouldn't I love to find that doctor now and smack him over the head with my big dick!

Anyway, all of this made me even more shy about sexual matters. There was no way I was gonna ask my parents about it, and there was no way they were gonna talk about it. So I guess that left it up to my friends and things I've heard "through the grapevine", because I certainly wasn't going to bring it up myself. I thought I was a freak with a small penis. Here's how off base I was with the information I was getting: I remember thinking that if a guy was to get a woman pregnant he had to pee inside her. I also remember at one point thinking that a persons ass was his penis. Geez, someone straighten this kid out. If only I had the internet in those days!

Yeah, this is me around 12, just about the time I learned about masturbating

Thankfully at church, when I was going through confirmation, they handed out these books called "Learning About Adolescence". What the heck was Adolescence?! So I started reading it and it explained all the changes I was about to go through. I distinctly remember a chapter about sex. Now, keep in mind this was issued by the church, so it wasn't graphic nor detailed in ANY way, but somehow it gave me a better idea of how it worked. I remember is saying something like, "When a man and woman love each other and want to express their love, they take off all their clothes, get in bed and the man lays between the woman's legs and they both move around until they feel all tingly inside". Yeah, how helpful is that? But it gave me an idea.


Like I said before, the only time I could have fun being naked was in the shower. In our house, the common bathroom upstairs didn't have a shower that worked, so we had to use the one in the basement. The good thing about that is that it was so isolated that you could take nice long showers and no one would really know...so imagine how many long showers I took! I remember getting boners down there A LOT, before I knew what to do with them. So one time after I got out of the shower I thought to myself about all I've heard about sex, that a man sticks himself inside a woman and goes in and out. Well, if that's the case, then I should be able to simulate that with my hand. So I sat on the toilet and moved my hand real lightly over my cock. Yeah, that felt good. I wasn't real aggressive about it, in fact I started feeling really guilty about it (thank you church) so I stopped.

Not long after I remember taking a camping trip with my parents one weekend, no brothers or sisters came along. We had a really big trailer with what was called a "bunkhouse" in the back. Essentially it was a "room" in the back of the trailer that had 3 bunk beds. I used to play back there when I was bored. I had a VERY active imagination, and I had these great toys called Constructs, anyone remember those? They were an advanced form of tinker toys, or like an erector set (tee hee, erector). Anyway I would build these fantastic things to play with like airplanes and dinosaurs and such and play on the bunk beds. Well, this may sound weird, but when I'd really get lost in the creativity, or maybe I was just really horny and not having wet dreams, I would get a boner. I remember being SO hard, I couldn't stand it. So I took of my pants and tried what I learned in the bathroom, but this time I was a bit more aggressive. Instead of just wrapping my hand around it I took my fingers and thumb and started rubbing the most sensitive part of my penis, with my fingers on the underbelly and my thumb on top. That felt really great. So great that I was surprised my dick could get that hard. I remember throwing my head back and thinking "holy cow! that feels good", and that feeling just kept getting more and more intense. I wanted to stop, but had to keep going, what was happening. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it for a bit until it was almost too much to handle. I opened my eyes and looked down to see a clearish white fluid all over the head of my cock. Whoa! What the heck was that!? I stopped immediately and got a kleenex to clean up. It was then that I realized you don't pee inside a woman, this is that stuff I remember hearing about called seamen (how I heard about it I don't remember) but I remember thinking, "man I could have made a million babies with all that stuff", and it wasn't even all that much. Silly boy.


I guess at this point you could say, the rest is history. I felt a little guilty about what happened, but I couldn't deny how great it felt. I just had my first orgasm (of sorts) and I discovered the joys of masturbation. I would guess I was around 11, but not quite sure. I don't really remember my next JO experience after that, where I had bigger and better orgasms, all I remember is that the flood gates were open and now every time I got a boner, I knew what to do with it...and boy did I do it! I remember taking more and more long showers, sometimes even jacking off twice in one shower session. I always kept it private, and for some odd reason never felt curious as to how or if other guys did it. You know how boys are, always making jokes about it: "Where's Sean?", "Oh, who knows, probably behind that bush whacking off". I wasn't going to tell people I did it, much less enjoyed it.

I'll spare you the details of the years to follow about the guilt and the pressure I put upon myself to stop doing it. At one point I made a promise to myself to not do it every day. For about six months I would wait at least a day to do it. Man, the things religion can do to you. But I'm sure if you were to analyze all this, Mr. Psychologist, it would speak volumes as to why I am the way I am today. Why I love to show if off so much, and be so open about jerkin off. The shy kid who wouldn't strip down to his underwear in gym class. The kid who wouldn't even curse or mention anything about masturbation. He's now the guy who's writing a blog about it, and is turned on by showing off his big cock. My, how things change, and how happy I am about that.


So there you have it. I little look into my personal journey to sexual realization. If there is a lesson to be learned here, at least in my opinion, don't let your kids figure this stuff out on their own. Although, I turned out just fine, the road to realization would have been much smoother if someone had at least told me what to expect. If I had a kid, I'd be pretty frank about it...about all things sexual in fact. It's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact it's a pretty scary road. I probably would have freaked out if someone tried to "SHOW" me how to masturbate, but that's because I was raised a certain way. If nudity and sex weren't so taboo and you were more open about it, I would have loved to have been given a demonstration, then all the mystery wouldn't be so scary.

So, join in, fellas. Share with us your stories of how you learned to masturbate in the comments section below. You don't need to get as long-winded as I did here, but I'd love to hear your stories. Did a buddy show you how to do it...maybe your dad had a talk with you? Everyone's journey is different, but those journeys made us into who we are now....bators!

6 comments:

  1. Man, that story could be my story. Almost the exact same except I had no sisters and my brothers were 10 and 11 years older than I was. Same religious guilt, same "parents don't talk about it", etc.

    I had the master bedroom and the shower was in my room so I had total privacy. I remember starting the shower, sitting on the floor behind the door (so no one could just bust in), spreading my legs wide and just going into a serious bate. I think, like yourself, I was around 13 or 14 when I started and found out quite by accident that stroking your cock very lightly it felt awesome. In fact, I'm 48 and to this day the best jo/bj I can get is excruciatingly light. What REALLY works for me might not even get other going.

    Loved reading your experience. Happy bating bud....you and your cock rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started puberty really early, but only discovered masturbation when I was ten or eleven. When I was young I used to sleep on my front, and when my dick got hard I found that it felt good to bounce my groin on the mattress a few times, but I never continued with - it felt nice, then I went to sleep. Obviously people at primary school were talking about sex, so I knew that a hard penis goes inside a womans vagina, but how would you simulate that?
    Well, I discovered used up, cardboard toilet rolls. Yeah I know, bear with me!...My dick just about fitted inside one, but it was a bit uncomfortable so I lined it with toilet paper, and because all the diagrams in my older sister's biology books showed the vagina closed at one end, I shoved a small, foam ball in one end of the roll. Having made that, I would then put it inside my pillow or a folded towel, and then fuck the whole caboodle on the floor, with my upper body off the floor, supporting my self on hands, like what the men on telly seemed to do on the rare occassion sex was seen. It felt amazing to be thrusting my hard dick inside this soft, makeshift toy, and my first orgasm, and seeing my cum for the first time, was somewhat of a shock, but I was wierdly proud and exhilerated. Every opportunity after that, I masturbated. Sometimes I'd even take my pillow out into the back garden and fuck it under the swing when I was alone! I soon did away with the toilet roll idea though - took too long to set up, I just wanted to be bating, or as I called it back then, making love to myself. I Think it was a few years before I discovered you could use your hands. And then... Wow I was off!!
    For me, masturbation was better back then. A lot has happened since, and these days I often feel dirty and a bit let down by it, but I keep trying to make it better, and feel better about myself, so hopefully I'll be a happy wanker again one day.

    Great blog bro!

    Fluffy33 (bateworld member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how many of us have the same story. I too grew up in a similar house-hold, but with only one younger brother. My first real JO session to orgasm was accomplished using the thumb and finger technique your described above - thumb on top of my penis and my index finger and one other rubbing small circles over that sweet spot just under the glans. To this day, I love to masturbate with that technique. Brings me right back to my youth.

    BTW - I was a late bloomer too, but I did not 'grow' as much as you did! :D

    Adam
    Adambomb(from BateWorld)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recall first beating off when I was in the 10th grade. or 9th. my friend was telling me about girls and he signaled what we do and did the jerk demonstration and i tried that and finally realized how to JO. I never knew until my friend mention it and in a joking matter demonstrated it. Today, enjoy beating off when I'm not with my GF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when I was young, about 6 or 7, a neighbor kid and I would compare cocks in my bathroom. We didn't have much to show, and it never moved beyond more than just touching. Needless to say, it left me very guilty about my body and what I did, I didn't even know why at the the time, but I did. So fast forward to age 11, and I found a book about sex in my parents bookshelf, and proceeded to read it whenever I could. I read about masturbation, but didn't quite understand how it worked. I could tell from the book that it involved rubbing my cock, so I started by humping my bed. That was the first time I saw pre-cum, so I knew I was on the right track. I read a little more in the book and found out about lubes. So I looked through the medicine cabinet and found baby lotion. It felt smooth, so I rubbed it on my cock and it felt incredible. Heres where it gets wierd, I started doing this when I was 11, just about to turn 12, but I was afraid of going over the edge (lol, how stupid) so up until about 6 months after I turned 12, I would just jack off to the edge and stop. I remember the first day I came, I was home alone, and on the bathroom floor, slimey dick in hand (I think it was about 5" at this point, not bad for a 12 y/o) and I got to the edge, but felt like something else would happen if I kept going. I looked int he book and it said something like "get yourself to the edge, and when you're ready to cum, cum." So I went back to the bathroom, and continued to stroke my dick, this time on the toilet. I got my self to the edge a few times, and finally just said "fuck it" and jaked off as hard as I could, blowing past the edge and cumming so hard, I fell off the toilet. The rest is kind of a blur after that, but I remember feeling guilty. Despite that, I jacked off two more times that day, cumming both times and dribbling a little jizz. Well, that was 12 years ago, and I still jack off a lot, usually multiple times a day. If anything came from that time getting to the edge and backing off, it made me a great edger, and I still like to edge to this day.

    -Strokebro (bateworld)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't do it until almost a teen but knew how by watching park pervs a lot. Never a shortage of them.

    ReplyDelete